Thursday, January 10, 2008

More of My "Photo a Day"


OK, so I'm really enjoying this photo a day challenge it's fun to come up with ideas of what to photograph during my day. Some of it will be pretty mundane, but oh well that's life. It's not always fast and fun filled. This challenge will let me look back in a year on all the everyday things one forgets when looking back on scrapbooks that only highlight the events in ones life.




So here are the rest of my days. Enjoy.





4/366


I'm still finding this stuff around the house.




5/366


This officially means the Festive season has finished.






6/366


I guess no matter how new the year is, you still have to do laundry.






7/366



Yes the homework begins again. Lucky for me She is one very smart and self motivated girl.






8/366


Love making my pasta sauce and the smell of sauteed vegetables throughout the kitchen.




9/366


Amazed they lasted this long. But alas they disapeared soon after the photo was taken.

No comments: