Thursday, March 1, 2012

Project Life or Project 365

Call it what you want, but it ROCKS! I love looking back on the year and seeing in photos all that we did: the exciting, sad, mundane and everyday things. They all make up bits and pieces of our family life. Besides the fact that these photos are for my future, for a time when l will be old and senile and can't remember anything. Oh l know it's coming people, it sometimes happens now and I'm only in my early 40's !!
So here are the months of January and February summed up in collage form thanks to an app l just recently downloaded from iTunes: Project 365 and I am loving it. Besides the fact that it reminds you to take your photo for the day, you can also write a little comment with the photo.
Go ahead at only 99c it's worth every penny!





Also, all these pics where taken with my iphone. The quality is amazing and it's just so handy!

No comments: