Sunday, January 2, 2011

In with the new (2011) out with the old (2010)

New Years eve/day always stirs up some mixed emotions for me. I look forward to a new year, new start and wonder what it will bring with it (hoping that it will all be good of course) and at the same time l look back on what the old year has given me, how much of it was good and how much of it l will be glad to leave behind. It's always a little hard at this time of year since we miss our family so very much all year round but that little extra during the holidays.

So this year l decided that l would put all those photos l took throughout the year to some good use. It took me a few days on and off since it was my first time ever to create a slide show. But l LOVE how it turned out and am enjoying watching it over and over again. I love looking back on all the good things we covered in 2010, and counting myself lucky to have had a great year. Sure there were some not so good times, but l choose to dwell on the good, that's what New Years Eve should be about, looking back on all the good that has come out of those 365 days!
So l give you the Rickey family 2010 year in review slide show. Oh and Happy New Year, here's to capturing all the good in 2011.

No comments: