Saturday, February 16, 2008

Days 46 and 47.

Just dropped Darren off at the airport, he's off to Montevideo. I'm baby sitting the Oakley kids and their dog Miss Dixie. It's been raining here most of the day. Stopping only while we were driving to the airport . The sky was a pretty golden orange colour and what should we see but a double rainbow. I only wish l had brought my camera with me, lesson learned.



Here are the photos for days 46 and 47.



Day 47

Miss Dixie (who belongs to the Oakleys) is gracing us with her presence this weekend. I have never met a dog more easy going than her. I love her little underbite.



Day 46

Ok, l have to preface that Valentines day is not something we really celebrate. So l was very surprised when Darren came home extra early yesterday and had got me these beautiful orange roses. Today l could not help but smile everytime l passed by them.

No comments: