Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day, and more photo a day shots.


Happy Valentines Day


Not sure why l'm getting this underlining, it's really annoying so l will keep this pretty short.

Here are the rest of my "Photo a Day" shots.

I'm still going strong (and this underlining is really getting to me!!)




Day45



Liam holding a card l made for him and Maddy.




Day 44



We packaged and wrote 20 Valentine cards for Liam's class.




Day 43



Look who thinks they can come stay at my house, just because the weather is cold outside,

I don't think so!!

Glad to report, he has packed his bags and left after just one day!





Day 42




Ok, so l know l need this inorder to drive my car, but it dosen't mean l have to like it!, it's just such a waste of time for me, standing there waiting for it to fill up.






Day 41



My kids love to cook, so today Maddy wanted to make cupcakes. They taste as delicious as they look. Spice cake with cream cheese frosting topped with chopped walnuts and coconut.



Day40



Well it goes without saying (hey look the underlining has gone!) that l love this drink!




Day39

I painted and decorated this giant paper mache E for our little neighbour friend (note to self do more craft projecst).





Day38


Just when l was feeling a little down (Darren had to cancel our lunch for work reasons). Anna calls and asks to have breakfast with her at this yummy place. Talk about impeccible timing.




Day37


Another Sunny, warm day for winter, so how better to pass the day outside cleaning my trusty,hardworking minivan. Doesn't she look shiny!




Day36


I so love standard roses, especially iceberg. However l can't seem to find them easily. Occasionally Costco, surprises me and about 2 years ago l got two of them. Well lo and behold, what should l happen to find the other day but a lone standard iceberg rose. It was as if it was calling my name, l tell you.




Day35


Beautiful sunny day outside(it just doesn't seem to feel like winter) so l decided to clean up the garage a little. Let's see how long it will last, people! (you know who you are!)



P.S. Please excuse any spelling mistakes, but for some reason the spell checker isn't working, hey at least the underlining has gone. I guess you can't have everything.

No comments: