Sunday, September 19, 2010

Saturday was like this:

Not what l would call a very eventfull day really, nothing much was planned for today but l loved how it turned out and still want to remember it.

8am - Help paint Entrance signage into our Gated Community

Noon - Darren cuts grass, kids and I weed back yard (Ugh! how l hate weeding!)

1pm - Stop for lunch - Darren made us sandwiches

2pm - Back outside for more weeding (kids have gone by now, and l'm not sure where they really are! I think they may be hidding at the neighbours!)
3pm-4pm - Shower up and go with Darren to watch him play 9 holes of golf. Now this was very enjoyable. Although it wouldn't be my first choice for a date, we got to spend some time on our own and chat. I also got to take some cool shots of him playing.


5:30pm - Stop off at Starbucks for a Toffee Mocha Frappucino - not bad but l think l will stick to my usual Moccha Frap.

6:30pm- Call Tiz and sing Happy birthday to her, for 11 days my little sis will be the same age as me, something l like to remind her of every year!

7:30pm - Chilis for dinner - that frozen Mango margarita was really good!


Not bad for a Saturday that wasn't planned. Sometimes the best days are the ones you just let happen.

No comments: